Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Summer vacay: Hawaii (Part 2)

These are some instagram photos I posted while in Kauai and Oahu.

Approaching the island of Oahu.
Organic pineapples growing in my in-laws garden. 
double rainbow!




Organic Mountain Apples from the Community Farmer's Market in Kauai.

This is what it looks like driving around in Kauai! Awww... I wish this was my drive everyday! 

Taking a breather in town. 


We got to zipline through the lush rainforests of Kauai! If your child is age 7 and up, you can also enjoy tandem ziplining.
8 different ziplines during a 4 hour tour. @ Koloa Zipline

The tree tunnel. Maluhia road, Kauai.

The cutest shaved ice spot in Kauai! Super cute packaging design too! The mustache on the straw is also a sticker!
The Fresh Shave

Ke'e Beach, Kauai. At the end of the road. 

I was proud of my kids for being brave enough to try something new and adventurous! They had a blast! 

Hiking the Kalalau Trail, Kauai. The leaves were as big as my torso! 

Hibiscus flower off the side of a random road. 

Mochi from Kona, Hawaii. 

Obon Festival in Honolulu, HI. 

Cornflake French Toast toped with billionaire bacon, black pepper maple syrup, and a dollop of gelato. Breakfast of Champions! @ Koko Head Cafe
In front of the mural by Bothersome , Kakaako, Honolulu


Cryptk

Chinatown, Honolulu, HI. 

Beautiful lotus